Episode 1 - Almart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - Almart

Post  Jabba on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 12:03

Almart -Episode 1

• Waters negotiates more power within the hardhold, as Jeanette shows signs of losing it. Frost was the wrong f**kin' negotiator to send Jeanette!
  • Keeler on overwatch as two strangers approach the hardhold - chased by the millions - Faucy gets them inside under top cover from sniper rifle (damned alarm keeps breakin' - need to insulate the power cablin').
  • Waters got no time for this sh1t. Who the f**k are these people - a message from Roark...f**k that! But Jeanette insists on listening - they are Orchid and Jag (dangerous f**ker).
  • Orchid has future payback with Keeler (and perhaps with Waters for different reasons).

• That earbug comes in handy...Jeanette - wouldn't trust anyone else who came from Roark; has met them before but doesn't realise; can't stop the new sun.
  • Waters gets them fed - cookie is busy.
  • Orchid doesn't trust Waters. (I'm sure someone does)

• Jeanette asks them to take Faucy to Roark - it's important. Waters talks her out of it, as Jeanette breaks down. Has it all become too much for her?

• Keeler agrees to kill Jag - he's too dangerous and Faucy is at stake. (Did Waters talk him into this?...naaaah)

• Waters bribes the guard with a little mindf**k powder. Keeler goes to their cot...but Jag has gone. Find him! 'Keeler, check Faucy. Sh1t, I'd better check on Jeanette!" (poor guy...he must still like her).

...dangerous f**k that Jag...

Last edited by Septimus Crane on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 - Almart

Post  Han on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 08:23

Daz, I moved this post into the session reports section for you.

Hope you don't mind. If you do, just tell me to f**k off. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabba on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 18:33

No problem. I just hope I can remember where to put stuff...these new fangled forum things..I tell ye, I remember when computers used disc drives the size of dinner plates...ye pesky kids..get orf my lawn...

NOw where's my BBC micro...

Back to top Go down

Post  Han on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 19:16

lol! lol! lol!

Old folk, eh? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top