Lose A Point Anyway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 - Blood Calls to Blood

2 posters

Go down

Episode 2 - Blood Calls to Blood Empty Episode 2 - Blood Calls to Blood

Post  Jabba Sat 10 Jan 2015, 17:25

...but Jag isn't there?
Panic - check Jeanette and Faucy!
But Jeanette is sealed inside the bunker.
And Faucy...she's in the lab, working. Keeler breathes a sigh of relief, until he looks up...something itching in his tactical mind. "Damn!"

Sprints for the tower and the gate, Fauci and Waters behind.

Jag removes the hand of the guard who tries to hit the alarm. Must be slipping, he thinks, thought that one was dead. Time to open the gate and get this job done.

By the time Keeler gets there, its too late. THEY're coming in!

Think fast...guards coming, but they'll be too late...the tanker!

The explosion takes the millions down, but Faucy has used one of her ducts to get to the gate, to save the community. Who's behind her...Orchid? What the hell?
"You need to come back with us Faucy!" The torc device - keeps the millions at bay. A fight.

Keeler is too busy dropping into the plaza and taking out the muties with his knives, though Waters is behind him.

Jeanette sees Orchid and Faucy...is she really coming down into the middle of this? Waters shoots Orchid as Jeanette gets taken down by the millions. Waters sniffs, moves on without a thought, as Keeler keeps on killing. Fauci hears Orchid's dying words as she gets the gate closed. "We need ...you."

The image of the dead orchid appears in black and silver. She's afraid and isolated...then her eyes open.
"Three...and the cult...they want to bring back the sun, Faucy...the well...you're our only chance. They'll kill the world."

But with Jeanette's death, the hardhold itself is under threat; factions under Smith, Fleece and Frost barricade themselves into the levels.
Smith is an easy mark for Waters, and he buys his trust. Fleece is smarter, though the best bet for the future - and not so easy to buy trust from.
Frost...well.

Keeler backs away down the tunnel - chaos on the level outside as they try to find Frost's killer, as an old woman wipes his brains off the asphalt.. The suppressor worked well. Wonder where Faucy got it...

Maybe the Monk knows something...
Jabba
Jabba

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - Blood Calls to Blood Empty Re: Episode 2 - Blood Calls to Blood

Post  Lupercal Tue 13 Jan 2015, 06:48

Love the style of your session reports Daz.

Puts me in mind of a 50's noir kind of narration. Something like that of Sin City. (I hope you've seen it or that won't make any sense).

I can just hear Mickey Rourke reading these out. Fantastic.
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabba Tue 13 Jan 2015, 17:55

Thanks. Yes I really like Sin City (especially Carla Gugino (Lucille) ;P . I'd like her to be reading it out - though describing the additional preferred circumstances of said reading would lead us into forbidden territory with regard to what the forum will allow, I suspect...I wouldn't be readin' since my tongue would be...STOP THAT)
Jabba
Jabba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum